Tuesday, May 13, 2008

THE FIRE OF GOD IS FALLING!!!

Hallelujah! The revival fires of God are beginning to fall here at Freedom Assembly. We have seen two healings and several signs confirming God is moving. It all started this past Wednesday when the Glory of God came down so powerfully in the sanctuary as I was in prayer. It was so strong that I could not get up off the floor. I felt someone walk up to me and stand over me. I felt God's presence so strong and was afraid to look up as I was enveloped with an utter unworthiness to even think about looking at God. I am not saying it was Jesus standing over me I just knew I couldn't look for fear that it might be.
Immediately I felt something placed in the very depths of my spirit and the Holy Spirit said this is my fire for this church. After another hour and a half I finally got up. To test and see if this was truly what was happening and not just my own experience I started praying for everyone that came into the sanctuary. When the fire of God hit our children's pastor I asked for him to go and get the youth group. They came up after I had prayed for the adults and the power of God started hitting them one after another. Allen Herrington, our youth pastor, was immediately out under the power of God and didn't get back up until we were done.
The next day one of our members called and said that her Grandmother was in the hospital dieing of an anurism. I went to the hospital as the fire of God was burning uncontrollably in my spirit and prayed for her. The presence of God filled that room and I truly expected her to jump out of bed. The next day I got word that she was undergoing rehap for a stroke and there were no signs of an anurism!!!! Praise God.....Our God is an all consuming Fire!!!

No comments: